The 2016 New York presidential primary highlights yet again the reckless incompetence, if not outright corruption, of the nomination process in favor of corporate establishment candidates. BUT it actually goes wayyyy deeper than that. Lee Camp explains this and more on Redacted Tonight.
Last modified on Thursday, 17 November 2016 00:53
- Green Party's Jill Stein: Russiagate Being Exploited to Repress Leftist Opposition
- Marcy Wheeler on Showdown over Nunes Memo, Mueller Probe & Reauthorization of Mass Surveillance
- 6 Elements of Police Spin: An Object Lesson in Copspeak
- Media or Cult? CNN Buries a Massive Russiagate Gaffe
- Debate: Western Democracy Is Threatening Suicide